- Sort by Name
At the beginning of 2021 Code 4 Defense set out to produce the best possible IWB Kydex holster. When we started the design, we asked ourselves what we wanted most in a concealed carry IWB holster. The simple answer came down to three things; comfort, concealability, and strong retention.
With these points in mind, we began the design, testing, and evaluation process that took us 8 months. The result is the new BLACKOUT series IWB holster, and we feel it is one of the most comfortable, and concealable holsters on the market. In addition, we designed the BLACKOUT holster to work with all of our existing molds. This offers a wide variety of handgun and weapon light options, all while reducing the cost to the end user.
- Adjustable retention
- Concealment wing with a concave face that grips the belt for better performance
- Ergonomic bump out on the back of the holster which improves comfort, while pushing the top of the holster towards the body
- Adjustable ride height, and forward cant
- Injection molded belt clips, or the metal Monoblock clip
- Mid-height sweat guard for easy re-holstering, and weapon protection
- Cut for micro red dot systems
- Able to accommodate suppressor height sights
- Optional block out for suppressor barrel