Introducing the new Multi-Mount Skorpion holster from Code 4 Defense! Our holster is designed to work with almost all modern mounting solutions, including: Safariland, G-Code, Bladetech, and Blackhawk. The Skorpion features metal-reinforced mounting holes for increased durability. The holster also utilizes adjustable retention, allowing you to tailor the level of retention to your specific mounting solution. You can purchase the holster as a stand-alone shell or with any of our various mounting options.
The Multi-Mount Skorpion holster is created using our Precision Retention System (PRS). We start by taking highly accurate 3-D scans of the firearm, then use those scans to produce a 3-D model of the handgun. Once the computerized model is finished, we make a resin-printed mold that is vacuum-formed with 0.093” Kydex to create our custom holsters. This entire process is performed in-house and allows us to produce a holster that is precision fit for your handgun. Whether you are using it on the range or on duty, our holsters will provide you with a secure fit for your firearm!
- Holster is made to specifically fit the:
- VZ61 SBR (with Wire Stock)
- VZ61 Pistol (No Wire Stock)
- Made from .093″ Kydex for increased durability and retention
- Mid-height sweat guard for easy re-holstering and weapon protection
- Cut to work with micro red dot systems
- Able to accommodate suppressor height sights
- Metal-reinforced Multi-Mount hole pattern–Compatible with Safariland, G-Code, Bladetech, Blackhawk, and more
- Adjustable retention
- Strong “snap” fit for secure weapon retention
- Lifetime warranty
- No hassle, money-back guarantee