- Please choose gun model.
- Please choose color preference
- Please choose handling option.
- Please choose belt size.
- Please choose suppressor heights option
- Please choose RMR/Red Dot Height Sights option
- Please select threaded barrel option.
- Sort by Default Order
1911 Kydex Holsters
IWB, OWB, Light Bearing, Drop Leg Holsters, Mag Carriers
The M1911, also known as the Browning Pistol is a single-action, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, recoil-operated pistol chambered for the .45 ACP cartridge. It served as the standard-issue sidearm for the United States Armed Forces from 1911 to 1986.
Our holsters utilize the best Kydex and materials to produce the most reliable, lightweight and dependable holster you can buy for your 5″ 1911.
Code 4 Defense gun holsters are molded to the most precise replica of the gun, including the 1911, allowing the holster to ride as close to the body as possible for maximum concealment.